• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW359 vs Gen

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I ended up going with the ZF 359 as I felt it was just a little closer to gen.

More or less accurate is not the matter we are talking about here (besides, Zfac has also other flaws, that is normal in a rep)

With a KW and a ZFac together in front of 20 persons used to reps. Many of them would say: KW CANNOT be a rep and many of them would say: ZFac CAN be a rep
Do this checking.

It was the same I did with PAM 505 KW and ZFac. A great most of people preferred KW despite the flaws

Anyway, as always, this is a taste matter. Enjoy your surely magnificent Franken

ALE

ChadD2

Known Member
15/7/14
Who offers the best price for the KW 359 N with Seagull movement shipped to the Northeast USA??

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Who offers the best price for the KW 359 N with Seagull movement shipped to the Northeast USA??
;
Do your due diligence and ask the TDs. We shouldn't even have to answer these types of questions. :facepalm: Pricing from TDs varies, but it's sometimes also dependent on the buyers (some may get lower pricing but because they've been repeat customers and you do not fall into that category).

ChadD2

Known Member
15/7/14
;
Do your due diligence and ask the TDs. We shouldn't even have to answer these types of questions. :facepalm: Pricing from TDs varies, but it's sometimes also dependent on the buyers (some may get lower pricing but because they've been repeat customers and you do not fall into that category).

Thanks. I like to cast a wide net. PM'd a bunch of TDs yesterday and asked here. Heard back from sora and sead overnight. There are many TDs on this site and it can be a bit overwhelming and I was not able to search for "KW 359" under the TD section.

SteveG

29/6/06
I received my KW 359 with Seagull just this morning from Sead. I personally would recommend him. The watch is outstanding, I had a Zfac or "other maker" version and the KW blows it away. The dirty lume is way more pronounced not green whatsoever. The faux P.9000 is pretty neat too.

PAM1983

I'm Pretty Popular
6/4/15
Wanted to bump this post to open on PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk