• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1229 SBF

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO

beyond pleasantly surprised and loving mine that just arrived... had to reject QC pics of first ...bezel pip unaligned to right (seems many are), chazing time came thru with one that was indeed aligned (not without a fight... "it's a rep", pushing me to accept the first)...

Podraza

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
Hello all. I just pulled the trigger on a pam616 but have not received it yet. Now I’m thinking about this 1229. Is everyone happy withe quality? Thansk

Houstonanonymous8

Patron
29/7/21
The only thing that bothered me was the larger cannon pinion versus the gen. Gen has a little cannon pinion and it’s very noticeable

Reactions: Podraza

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
The only thing that bothered me was the larger cannon pinion versus the gen. Gen has a little cannon pinion and it’s very noticeable
3suN8P.png

Here's photo of gen...wow you've quite the eagle eye--a tip of my proverbial sombrero!~cp, flush as can be on the rep/gen.. look the same to me even in these zoomed pics~

Reactions: Podraza

Houstonanonymous8

Patron
29/7/21
3suN8P.png

Here's photo of gen...wow you've quite the eagle eye--a tip of my proverbial sombrero!~cp, flush as can be on the rep/gen.. look the same to me even in these zoomed pics~
It’s flush. That’s not the problem for me. It’s the size. The gen cannon is very small. The rep is quite larger

Reactions: jg3456