• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 104 Noob O Series Lever Roller

gianluca25

Horology Curious
10/4/15
Hey everyone and PAM fans

just bought a PAM 104 O series from Noob factory.... overall great wtach but wondering about the lever roller... as pin is not visible ? Did learn from the PAM guide that noob case does have the roller and pin visible or was there any change in the recent past?
9k=

Thanks for your thoughts !

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I checked Pure-Time and the PAM104 O-series does have a roller ball on the lever, although not so visible as the roller surface is flush with the lever. Can you take a macro photo of where the roller ball should be?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Or better, take a pic of the roller support zone with the lever completely open

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The pic is not visible

ALE

gianluca25

Horology Curious
10/4/15
roller is there but you cannot see the pin when looking from the top....

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
If the roller is there then it shouldn't be an issue right? ;)

gianluca25

Horology Curious
10/4/15
agree there is not an issue but was wondering that the small pin which holds the roller normally should be visible on the front and back side of the lever.. and is not on the watch I have here?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
agree there is not an issue but was wondering that the small pin which holds the roller normally should be visible on the front and back side of the lever.. and is not on the watch I have here?

Even gens have that situation so I wouldn't worry about it. Plus who has the time to check how visible the teeny tiny roller is on a watch that is at arms length? ;)