• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This place is infectious!

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
So I joined this forum in 2011 I think, I dabbled in a lot of different reps, ended up with an IWC Mark XVI and a PAM 005 that suited all my needs perfectly, and sort of grew out of it a little. I still loved watches and reps the whole time but I figured I had lost the spark. Somehow I ended up back here for some reason (I think I looked up a Paul Newman rep but I don't remember why) and I'm right back into the game building a wish list again and I just bought a couple Montblancs from Aliexpress, haha. What is it about this place!

You guys. You're awesome. :D

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
It sure is!!! They don't call it the dark side for nothing! ;)

Bsay

Known Member
28/5/13
I keep telling myself that I am going to quit....like I am cheating on my wife and I know it is wrong.....and stick with the couple of gens and the fantastic reps that I have. But then I see something in a store or a magazine and "I wonder if that is available as a rep?" and then next thing you know I am getting up at 3am to see if anything was posted for sale in the 4 hours since I went to bed!

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
Once you pop you can't stop [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZTS

28/5/10
Tell me about it, you come looking for one watch all of a sudden you have a box full!

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
In my case, it was owning a few gens, and then getting caught out buying a rep which I thought was a gen: I did get my money back eventually. But that prompted me to look into the rep world...

Hellbilly

Known Member
17/6/15
The site is addictive for sure . Also a blessing for someone wanting to buy reps . Can you imagine buying without a site like this , a crap shoot at best.

Ironmanic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/15
Definitely a crap shoot. Was turned off after purchasing several reps in Thailand ($40-60) all of which broke within several months. Assumed HQ replicas didn't exist. This site and the content other members post proved other wise and pulled me right back in! Have to say that the friendliness of members and the overall communal feeling also adds to the addiction.

First post!