• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me to understand that Datejust

pecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/14
So im really interested in that model.

8288-59330-thickbox.jpg

- Its a 32mm Datejust I, so its good for my skinny wrist

- I love that dial, but the Datejust II only has it in SS/RG, and thats too blingy for me.

- I heard that the Datejust I models are pretty good, so I wonder if thats the case with that model.

- Is the AR and the cyclop good on those models?

- Another thing is, in the back it has the 18k engraving. Is the gen a white gold model? Its hard to find info about those models.

8288-59335-thickbox.jpg

The link: http://www.tswatchltd.com/8288-ro7720--datejust-mid-size-gray-dial-ss-ss-swiss-eta-2836-2.html

BTW, im also going to buy that one. If you have info about it, please share :punk:

15841-118182-thickbox.jpg

SPECS:

MOVEMENT: Asian Clone Rolex 3135 (Real Copy From Gen watch. able to exchange Parts with Genuine watch)
CASE DIAMETER: 36mm
THICKNESS: 12mm
DIAL COLOR: Black and Silver
CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316F
BRACELET: Stainless Steel 316F; SS Jubilee Bracelet
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal
OTHER: Waterproof
OTHER: Solid caseback without hologram
BEZEL: Polished Steel Bezel
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Deploryant Clasp
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00
OTHER: numbers Engraved at Rehaut
OTHER: The Hands Rotates in The Same Direction when you wind the crown. as same as original watch function. it's only one watch have such function in rep watch market.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I guess technically the 32mm could be considered unisex, but really more for a woman now, but wow that is tiny. I would at least stick to the 36mm. How big are your wrists? we have people here with 6 inch wrists wearing watches in the mid to high 40 mm's. 32 is just tiny. also there is no AR on either of those watches.

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
I agree with the above. You may consider 36mm as I have 6.5" wrists and even most on here would say the watch looks small on me (but I like smaller watches). But to answer a few of your questions most date just reps are ok. Where the issues come in from what I have seen is sometimes the hands can be pretty far off from gen and the dials can be misaligned/crown not placed in the right location. I know there have been some gen 18k datejusts made, but for the most part they tend to be stainless.

pecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/14
Dont worry! I have a fair amount of 40mm+ watches.

As you can see, sometimes a 32mm can look just right. Its a Rolex bubbleback BTW. Im looking for something wih a vintage look.

RPwNd5U.jpg

Anyway. So, there is no midsize datejust with AR? Why? Thats odd. How is the AR on the gen?