• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PA: Our new website: https://chazingtime.io

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Noob question.

Getting my first Submariner. Which is better?

both are great watches which as a noob (but here since 2013??) you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference- but the VSF is more expensive because by consensus it is the current gold standard in Sub reps.

read the New member section :

and then look at this.

welcome back.

kevinc

Looking Around
11/9/23
Just ordered my first watch on here... Fingers crossed...
Update: Received my Green Submariner and it is fantastic. I originally owned one from new but sold it a few years back. Now that prices have jumped, I settled for a replica and it's stunning.
Ordered it on the 17th Sept and received it on the 6th October.

Reactions: ewatch

bookmacwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/3/21
nice watch friend, I have the impression that in this forum no one is interested in what friends are buying anymore :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

hussein1147

Looking Around
26/10/23
Hi all,

i've recently bought two iwc watches from this dealer and it's been two weeks and I havent received any reply from them about shipping. They've been ignoring my emails and now im thinking i've probably fallen for a scam. Is this typical for this dealer?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Hi all,

i've recently bought two iwc watches from this dealer and it's been two weeks and I havent received any reply from them about shipping. They've been ignoring my emails and now im thinking i've probably fallen for a scam. Is this typical for this dealer?
You already made a thread about this, let's keep it there for best results, please.

Hightower2

Horology Curious
22/8/23
They've been ignoring my emails and now im thinking i've probably fallen for a scam. Is this typical for this dealer?
Did you order on the right website? I've ordered a Tudor Pelagos recently and despite the watch isn't deliverd to the TD, yet, the communication is very good and prompt.