• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PA: For enquiries, please email: [email protected]

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Guys ,

Please email me at this email from now on for any enquiries : [email protected]

I'll cease using my previous email ([email protected]) starting today due to the possibility that it has been hacked. So please ignore any payment instructions coming from that email. It's not emailed by me! All emails regarding payment will be sent from another email address .

As always, please do NOT send me a PM .

Thank you for your attention .

Regards ,

Chazingtime

Rchrdsnjh1

Horology Curious
28/2/15
Is there an updated email address for chazingtime?
Im using the one listed above but the emails aren’t being delivered.

Reactions: RolexSubmarine

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
Guys ,

I'll cease using my previous email ([email protected]) starting today due to the possibility that it has been hacked. So please ignore any payment instructions coming from that email. It's not emailed by me! All emails regarding payment will be sent from another email address .

Regards ,

Chazingtime

mail sent, hope it gets to you :))))

Reactions: Hbomar93

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Yes, email and website form messages sent.

I am trying to get a stock check on the Omega "Planet Ocean 600M 'Tai Chi' GMT 43.5mm VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black/White Ceramic Bezel and Dial on SS Bracelet A8906 Super Clone" before ordering.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Hbomar93

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Also sent an Email and website contact request… excited to see if the wished pieces are available or sourceable 🙌

sparves

Looking Around
15/1/24
Guys ,

Regards ,

Chazingtime
Can you reply to my email sent to this address please? I made a payment earlier today using crypto and requested a confirmation email. I am still waiting for the reply and getting worried.

Sergey333

Horology Curious
1/1/23
Russia
Can you reply to my email sent to this address please? I made a payment earlier today using crypto and requested a confirmation email. I am still waiting for the reply and getting worried.
I have been waiting for payment confirmation since February 8th...