• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Outstanding from Lucy!

Jimjam94

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/6/20
Ok so we’re to Begin I wanted to buy my first rep so like many I’ve seen I went with the arf 114300 rhodium dial, a popular first choice due to its simplicity, its a watch that does’t scream fake and the closest Rolex you can get to gen, however this watch has severe QC problems luckily for me I had Lucy on my side she receives the watch does and initial QC and rejects any watches she deems unacceptable which is very helpful when your new to the game then sends it you to look over before sending it to watchsmith to clean it and look over the movement, this resulted in her rejecting 5 watches for me before presenting me with what I think is one of the best watches to come straight out the box, just a quick summery of the watches that were rejectected in case anyone is looking at this model, we had dust that was unremovable by the watch smith, hour markers not aligned, dodgy movements not winding properly and 2 watches that rejected for “unacceptable problems”, this was over a long period of time as I tried to leave Lucy to it trusting the process.

I would highly recommend Lucy 10 out of 10

shaw

Getting To Know The Place
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/20
South Korea
Nice review, may I know how long it took for your order to complete. I have also placed an order since November and haven't heard from her. I have emailed her few times but no reply. Did you get a reply from her about progress that she is rejecting watches and it will take a while. Just wondering as I didn't heard from her anything since over 2 months.

omizel

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/9/20
I had a similar experience ordering from Lucy, she didn't communicate for months at a time but rejected several watches for QC issues. The whole process took 5 months which was longer than I expected but the watch I ended up getting was beautiful so I didn't mind. Now I want to order more from her but she isn't responding to my emails trying to place orders. I'm sure she is very busy but lack of communication is definitely an issue. Might have no choice but to use another dealer.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Just to add on the responsiveness of Lucy. I've ordered a few watches from her pre-pandemic times and it does take a while for her to get what she feels is a quality piece. On one of my transactions with her I sent the payment on 03/18, she received it on 03/19 and the tracking was provided to me on 04/12. So on my most recent (couple of weeks ago) Rolex Explorer endeavors, I haven't heard anything from her as of yet, but I trust she does want the best to get to us.