• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Rep Needed

aliwatcher

Horology Curious
16/1/13
I'm really looking for a any type of Oris rep. Anyone please help. If you know a dealer or selling one let me know here or PM me.

squintman

Known Member
21/9/16
Were you able to find any Oris reps? I just bought a Gen Oris Aquis Date and wouldn't mind picking up some other styles in rep. Great looking watches without any douche factor imho.

squintman

Known Member
21/9/16
Not really sure what the point of your reply is. If you don't know of one then move along.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
It's a fair question. I really want a Diver 65, and I could probably buy a gen for 1100. But would I buy a rep of it for 225 instead? Hmmm... maybe....

Oris reps? Really?

Who would produce one and why? Which watch?

As an Oris fan I ask sincerely.

D

d4m.test

The one phrase You hear over and over again is that either the TDs have it - or it does not exist (or the quality is so subpar that they d´ont offer it). The only available I´ve seen is the Cartel TT3 Chronograph (rep from 2008) and it didn´t look very good (but expensive at $318 + shipping).

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
As much as the Oris range is intriguing to a watch enthusiast, that is as far as it goes. Prices are all over the place and resale values are accordingly soft. Rep makers are taking a risk producing an Oris.

This is my opinion as a fan of the brand. If you want an Aquis or Titan for example, save up and find one gently used for sale on the gen forums.

Just my two cents as always.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Of course there is an Oris rep. The Carlos Coste diver ruled the roost in the heavyweight category back in its heyday. It is an excellent rep but long out of production. You'll be lucky to find one in m2m trade. I got this on another forum with a gen bracelet but prefer it on rubber. I would have paid twice the asking price.

f3598465a70038f56d6b87ac3f87f5e5.jpg

Zworis

Looking Around
6/11/16
Dear Squintman, could you share this information with me please? I am also looking for a nice Aquis rep. thanks in advance

Coolrays

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Tennessee USA
Of course there is an Oris rep. The Carlos Coste diver ruled the roost in the heavyweight category back in its heyday. It is an excellent rep but long out of production. You'll be lucky to find one in m2m trade. I got this on another forum with a gen bracelet but prefer it on rubber. I would have paid twice the asking price.

f3598465a70038f56d6b87ac3f87f5e5.jpg

Got one just like it with the stainless "Oris" bracelet....its a monster, very nice indeed.

D

d4m.test

Very nice watch

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk