• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered Tudor. So far exceptional CS!!

Barbexc

Looking Around
28/3/22
Holy cow!!! DC has been wonderful! Daniel has answered any questions I’ve had within hours. I ordered watch, next day received email for payment, 2 days later I got QC pictures, and the next day it shipped. He provided great QC pictures, tracking information including pictures of watch in box, and shipping label. Gave me an estimated time to arrive to the US. I couldn’t have asked for more. I’ll update in a few weeks when I get it in the mail! Top notch customer service.

Barbexc

Looking Around
28/3/22

i received my watch on 3/14. Great speedy shipping. Watch seems great externally currently watching the time to make sure it’s accurate enough to be reliable. Thanks to Daniel for everything and will definitely be ordering from DC again

Barbexc

Looking Around
28/3/22
So after 10 days of having the watch it’s only gained 12 seconds! Which is so much better than my GEN Tag Aquaracer. I just wanted to give an update on the timekeeping of the A2824 movement.

Reactions: MattSP

MattSP

Known Member
8/1/22
UK
That sounds great & very reassuring. I have just ordered my first rep, a tudor bronze , the blue bucherer edition from Daniel as well. He has been very quick to answer & set things moving.
Enjoy your lovely watch.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk