• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order with Jtime timeline (Completed)

Fretkoe

Looking Around
17/5/22
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I just received my watch and wanted to give a timeline to help other people determine how long an order might take. Unfortunately the first watch that was sent out got lost, but Jtime sent a new one which arrived yesterday. I ordered a VSF Aqua Terra in green which fits perfectly on my 16.5 cm (6.5 inch) wrist.

18 April: Ordered the watch via the website
19 April: Paid via bank transfer
20 April: Received QC & GL'ed
23 April: Received tracking

Since the watch was sent I often refreshed on various tracking sites but nothing showed up and it kept saying 'Not found'. After about five weeks I suspected that it was seized but decided to wait until 6.5 weeks to message Li. On this forum I also found a few others who were in the same situation in the thread of Crippy.

8 June: Messaged Li about tracking not showing anything -> Li replied that he would check with his shipping agent
15 June: Li sends me a screenshot of a Chinese tracking website showing that the package arrived in Europe on 30th of April but no update after it passed customs. He then offers to send a new watch :)
24 June: Due to stock issues, the 2nd QC was a bit delayed but I received it on the 24th of June and GL'ed it again
28 June: Received tracking

5 July: This time I got the first tracking update in only 7 days and every day after that there were new updates
8 July: Package got delivered. Shipping took only 10 days to the Netherlands! I was very pleasantly surprised to get the package because in the morning the tracking said that they tried to deliver it but could not reach me (even though I was home the entire day)

The Aqua Terra looks great and works, albeit not as great as in the timegrapher video, so I will have it regulated next week by a local watchmaker in Amsterdam who also works on reps. The current rate is about -20 sec a day with a beat error of 1.1 ms.

Overall I am very happy with the service of Jtime. He replied fast and in a clear way and did not hesitate to offer to send a replacement watch when the original one got lost. If I ever decide to buy another rep, I will definitely buy from here again.

z5s5vc.jpg

z5sWzX.jpg

It looks a bit bigger in photos than it does in real life. So it wears perfectly on my 16.5 cm wrist

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask

Last edited:
Reactions: clk168 and msat29