• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

order vc 4500v zf silver dial

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22
Good day
I'm Noob so I hope to be precise in this

After a few months of studying today I placed my first order
I am very happy and will be happier when the watch arrives!!!

13\09\2022 Today I wrote to Andrew and after ordering the goods I placed the payment in Bitcoin

waiting for confirmation of receipt of payment and qc

Order Confirmation No: 224251

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22
13\9
I received confirmation of receipt of Bitcoin paymen by TD

a few days later I received the QCs, and after some more investigation I gave my GL

29\9
i was confirmed sending parcel by td

I am in pleasant wait :)

Reactions: watchbrolly

watchbrolly

Horology Curious
12/9/22
This is the one of the qc to which I gave GL, it seems quite interesting to me.
Watch looks good, check crown and the clear caseback and match the movement decorations to the gen and see if you are satisfied with the match. The frequence should also show 28800 if they include the pic for that. if you dont mind, Which TD did you purchase from?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Just some advice if this is the ZF model ( an not the GSD quartz )
The ZF suffers from a potentially bad clasp mechanism - advise you get it checked and ensure its opened and closed many many many times to see its OK.... they have a habit of popping one of the levers out completely.

watchbrolly

Horology Curious
12/9/22
The ZF suffers from a potentially bad clasp mechanism - advise you get it checked and ensure its opened and closed many many many times to see its OK.... they have a habit of popping one of the levers out completely.
Great advice. 🙏👍

Reactions: ilsed

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22

I am attaching other photos of the QC if they may be of interest to you, there is a small misalignment of both the date and the dial, but acceptable in my opinion perhaps half a millimeter and as reported several times it seems to be missing a screw on the backside ...

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22
Watch looks good, check crown and the clear caseback and match the movement decorations to the gen and see if you are satisfied with the match. The frequence should also show 28800 if they include the pic for that. if you dont mind, Which TD did you purchase from?
Thanks for your suggestions
when I have the watch in my hands I can be more helpful
the TD is Trusty Time

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22
In your experience, the date, if not perfectly centered, can be moved to the right or left by 1 mm, by a good watchmaker (in my case 😅)

watchbrolly

Horology Curious
12/9/22
Great advice. 👍
In your experience, the date, if not perfectly centered, can be moved to the right or left by 1 mm, by a good watchmaker (in my case 😅)
Watch looks very nice and acceptable to
my standards. I still keep in my mind this is a rep. The small misalignment is negligible to me based on the pics. Messing with the dial by making it more perfect, can sometimes create new issues. The dial feet may be just slightly sitting incorrectly but acceptable. Ive had good experience with TT. Thx for the info.

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22
Delighted!
Landed and already on the arm!
Arrived in less then 2 weeks.
Thanks to Trusy Times, very happy!

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Delighted!
Landed and already on the arm!
Arrived in less then 2 weeks.
Thanks to Trusy Times, very happy!

Congratulations
Out of curiosity, what wrist size. How does it fit you as the Lug to Lug on these is quite broad.
I can see the strap also has the slide extender function… nice.

ilsed

Horology Curious
11/8/22
Hello,
I have about a wrist circumference of 17 cm, before I had a Rolex just date 36 mm and it was like a better size for me than a 41 mm,
but still it is so beautiful as a watch that I have no regrets
the micro adjustment is perfect