• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order problem with asian7750

fred1942

Looking Around
25/7/21
Ordered a Rolex Daytona in early August 2021. Order was shipped via global.cainiao. Tracking shows that it arrived at U.S. sorting center on August 27. Since then there have been no tracking updates. I have contacted asian7750 several times only to be told to remain calm and that I will get my order.
it is October 18, 2021 and I still have no watch. Has anyone else experienced this same problem with Asian7750 and shipping via cainiao?
what can I do? I asked for a refund but was refused because the watch is in transit.
Will appreciate any suggestions.

hkmcgov

Horology Curious
28/10/21
North Carolina
Considering buying from these people, as they were my second choice and InTime is shut down. I do nopt want to deal with shipping nonsense, though.

Any updates, my friend? I could really use the info on hown your experience concluded.

justwatches

Looking Around
3/7/21
Have bought two watches from Tony till date and both the watches were delivered safely. Agreed, you won't hear back from him until you poke him. Do let us know the current status? Really hope you receive your holy grail soon.

Asian7750

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
please let me know what is your order number , because I check the order record , we did not send the daytona to US in the early of August 2021. thank you