• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order GMT Master II Noob A3186 V10

Germany2022

Looking Around
15/6/22
Germany
I ordered and paid for a GMT Master II Noob Best Edition A3186 V10 in November 2020. I received the watch in December 2020, it worked perfectly and looks great. After 2 weeks the clock stopped working properly. Ryan offered to ship the watch to China at my own expense or refund me $25. In the middle of the Corona crisis I didn't want to take this risk and actually wanted to send the watch to China later. Then I looked for a watchmaker to have the watch repaired in Germany. That took a while. I have now had the watch repaired. The ratchet spring was broken and the crown seal was defective. Unfortunately, during the repair it turned out that it is not a real A3186 movement, but the much cheaper A2836 with engraving 3186 ... So I was sold a replica watch with a replica replica movement, unfortunately for the price of an A3186. Of course the purchase is about one. Year ago, but Ryan knew right away. I still had the watch repaired and adjusted, another 158 euros repair costs. So far, I've only been offered a $25 discount for the next purchase. I don't think that's OK. Passing a 2836 off for a 3186 isn't serious. I want to get what I order. I'll let you know if Ryan makes me a better offer.

• Haha
Reactions: KushBandit

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Noob never used a true 3186 cloned movement. An A3186 movement is a 2836 CHS(correct hand stack) that is decorated to look like a Cal. 3186.

Not to be confused with the SA3186 and VR3185, which are true Rolex cloned movements that operate and function like gen.

If you would have researched the Noob BLRO, you woukd have seen people saying to stay away from that timebomb.

Ryan did nothing wrong.