• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oops!...She did it again :-)

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is my 2nd order with Lucy.
j1F9Ri.jpg

j1F6Kb.jpg

After a successful 1st order (review below)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168-buyer-reviews/9901047-watches-and-waffle-s

I decided to order the following:
  • VSF Starbucks (126610LV)
  • VSF No Date (114060)*
Timeline:
Enquired 18th May (when 1st order received)
Ordered 19th May
Paid 20th May
QC on Starbucks = 7th July
*Changed 114060 to Patek 5164A (ZF)
QC on 5164A = 20th October (6th iteration iirc)
Shipped = 24th October
Arrived in Ireland (via wherever) 8th Nov
Delivered 12th November
*(picked up a CF114060 on M2M so itch scratched :p
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​)

Some will probably balk at the length of time from payment to actual delivery (176 days to be exact) but not me.

Have also seen a few reviews & comments recently regarding the communication (or lack thereof) and while I agree it can be frustrating, I'm a patient guy, in addition to glass half full kinda chap, so I tend to try find the positives from everything (where possible).

This is not meant, in any way, as a criticism of any of these comments or reviews, there's nothing factually incorrect about any of them, and I agree that the communication could be better, this is just my review, specific to my circumstances.

If you're reading this, you can of course, agree or disagree, but the facts remain:
  • This 2nd order with Lucy means I now have 4 beautiful watches in about a year (don't even get me started on my M2M transactions) all of which are a fraction of the cost of their GEN counterparts.
  • None were intercepted by customs or required any additional VAT / customs bill's upon delivery (even with the EU VAT change in July). I don't actually know how, nor do I want to :eek:hwell:
  • The watches from my first order are keeping great time, so I imagine these will be the same.
  • Last but not least, I managed to snag a VSF Starbucks, which according to Lucy, was the last she obtained.
It's now time to research order #3, which may take a bit, as my watch box is near full now, but I have a few ideas ;)

Finishing off though, I want to say thanks not only to Lucy but also to RWI for allowing me the ability to connect with this wonderful TD.

:cheers:
:goodluck: