• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

on your wrist

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Both have lots of flaws but imo the Barrichello looks better (didn't say closer to gen). Just keep in mind it wears very big so you need to have the wrist for it. Both of them will draw attention so hope you can pull it off.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Both have lots of flaws but imo the Barrichello looks better (didn't say closer to gen). Just keep in mind it wears very big so you need to have the wrist for it. Both of them will draw attention so hope you can pull it off.

I will go with what trtr said. He summed it up perfectly.

Reactions: Allure

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I still can't believe JF could make such a terrible error with this LIMITEO spelling. They have made such nice pieces before including this one and have been very good at paying attention to detail.

My hopes are that JF will fix this Pride of Germany piece spelling error.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I still can't believe JF could make such a terrible error with this LIMITEO spelling. They have made such nice pieces before including this one and have been very good at paying attention to detail.

For tangokilo 低级错误,无可原谅
Translation for the rest: Its a low class error which is unforgivable. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU

I’m guessing once they run out of this current batch of case backs they might haha

Reactions: SHB

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
I think the Pride of Germany is not so bad. And- before I see the "O" instead of the "D", the connoisseur first notices the wrong rotor. This one should show the Brandenburg Gate and not the normal golden AP rotor.

Apart from that, I think the PoG is quite successful - the ceramic feels very good, and the dial/hands are also in order - at least my opinion.

What do you like so little that you say only 2% of the Gen?

Reactions: Roguetheory

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think the Pride of Germany is not so bad. And- before I see the "O" instead of the "D", the connoisseur first notices the wrong rotor. This one should show the Brandenburg Gate and not the normal golden AP rotor.

Apart from that, I think the PoG is quite successful - the ceramic feels very good, and the dial/hands are also in order - at least my opinion.

The 2% gen is a popular insider joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU

Didn’t know that that about the rotor, just had a look. Even more reason to wait for V2 (if it comes).

nuts

Horology Curious
26/5/20

also, i think the rotor of the brandenburg gate is also black for the rose gold variant, which none of the v2's seemingly have. bummer.