• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega 42mm from trusty time....

omegaplanetocean

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/2/12
i take this watch before 4 days!great!with asia eta.but i am thing to sell because its small for my wrist.look QC PICTURES

giobo

Respected Member
6/5/10
If it is small why you ordered in the first place??

Looks good to me...

giobo

Respected Member
6/5/10
It is a fact that the 42mm wears smalller than it is...

idontknow

Respected Member
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I'm "still" waiting for the Omega watch box he sold me back in July (that never appeared- had to file a PP claim with staff involved). What else has gone on behind the scenes I don't know. I know he "quit" the board at least once when he went "gen" with an Invicta purchase. But he seems to keep coming back to the Omega PO reps, over and over and over and over (you get the picture I am sure).

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Right, that changes my perception of this tolis guy, I wasn't aware he was involved in unresolved selling issues. Tbh up to recently I didn't know what to make of the continuous PO information requests...especially when the info he needed was right there in front of him, I just assumed the language barrier was a big issue for him and all was harmless enough. Not so apparently!

Also with the type of sale pitch above (its the same on other forums) it looks like he is going down the route of getting himself banned again. Just his QC pics presented...no proof that he has the watch in his possession etc. Odd stuff!

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
wow im glad i saw all these replies! i almost purchased this over on RWG....

but didnt when he refused to send me another other than QC photos and became really pushy.....

not to mention the fact his name on emails was apparently "Indiana jones""

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Strange stuff Chou, just aswell you didn't go for it, his behaviour along with some of the truths about him coming out now show that he is not as innocent as seems on first appearance.
He also recently seriously crapped on someones sales thread over on rwg, it was for a bloody good quality part-franken omega, he kept looking for it at half price and then started insulting the OP when he got his obvious answer, ...he then went into a little tantrum about how they are all just reps and not gens and nobody can justify charging so much for a rep. Not good etiquette! Not so innocent!

Anyway he's gone again now!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
wow im glad i saw all these replies! i almost purchased this over on RWG....

but didnt when he refused to send me another other than QC photos and became really pushy.....

not to mention the fact his name on emails was apparently "Indiana jones""
rwg.cc will allow a sale with no more than QC pics? How is that protecting your members? :facepalm:

Sorry guys, he has a dynamic IP so he's a little harder to spot than the average dickwad. Banned once more.

idontknow

Respected Member
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
This would be something like the 2nd or 3rd PO rep that he has bought and then sold/attempted to sell. I have seen him on the other boards but have not confronted him there since the deal between us happened here.

He is definitely a unique individual that is five cans and the plastic rings short of a six pack.

Just by chance he comes back again (and he will) and reads this.......

Tolis, I will ALWAYS be watching for you.

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
this guy is crazy...... he randomly sent me this after i politely (no sarcasm) told him i wasnt interested anymore etc, GLWS etc (before i knew he was dodgy)

you know the truth?no one here has tell the truth .....

1) to you idontknow i send you the omega box but never say that you take your money back mr MAN!you are man?tell the truth that you take your money back from pay-pal...but you are chicken!
so the boss here in forum again and again he never let me here to tell the truth!i know maybe he dont know,maybe he is good man but i am like all members here....
2)to you CHOU you dont know me and please back what you say for me...i send you pictures from watch with my name...i dont need your money
and final i had sell 3 watches in the past here..all good..but no one give me feedback because they forgot...
so please to administration here to read all these...thanks all members to read these.
thanks and carefull what you say for me my friend!o.k?thanks

idontknow

Respected Member
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Hmmm, I openly stated that I had to file a claim with PP (and staff was aware of this). I guess he forgot to mention that when PP asked him for tracking info that he gave them a fabricated tracking number. Who knows, maybe he sent it. I know that first he said he sent it, then he said he sent it again, then he said that it was an issue with the post office in Greece (and it was sent again). At this point I couldn't give a **** what he says.

All I have seen lately is that he is trying to do a back door sale on both here and RWG without actually posting in the sales section, and he hasn't posted any pics of anything other than his QC pics. Not to mention that now that he has owned three of these that he has decided they are "too small" for his wrist. If only he would just say he's hard up for cash and needed to get rid of it (or he wants to finance another Invicta).

I don't think we should give him any more attention and I will just keep my eyes peeled for the next time he shows up.

idontknow

Respected Member
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest