• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I got the bug!!!

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
AAAAHH!!

Someone help me stop, I have one rep here from a member sale and 4 on order from TD's of which 2 are in transit!

When is it enough??

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
BugsLifeWallpaper800.jpg

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
When your homeless, penniless and your partner has left you...

But at least youd have have an epic rep collection that not even an AD could call out

:biglaugh:

hah!! I need to stop hitting F5 on the EMS tracking page as well! its not going to make it clear customs any quicker :wideeyed:

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
I could say that I have a rep bug, but really I have a watch bug. In the last week, I've placed orders for 6 watches.

I just received a DSN Sterile Fifty Fathoms Homage, approved the QC photos on a JLC NSD and Noob Panerai 111N V3, placed a Cyber Monday order for a Movado Museum watch and a Frederique Constant Slimline Quartz from Jomashop, and randomly picked up a cheap Shanghai watch from eBay.

Update: It's even worse than initially reported, I just added an Ebel 1911 Discovery chronograph (Panda dial) from Toro, and a Patek Philippe 5120/1G with an ETA 2668 from a M2M sale. So, a total of 8 watches...

If you see Kay

26/1/09
all new rep enthusiasts go through this. You will eventually settle on how many is enough. You will continue to buy, you will sell, you will keep some. You may even buy a gen or two. In the end only you will know how many is enough.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Im going thru this stage now with gens - I am seriously mofo-ed!

D

d4m.test

+1 Excellent advice -- EXCEPT, you'll convince yourself that you "...need one more watch. ... ." heh! Welcome to the Dark Side!!

dave

all new rep enthusiasts go through this. You will eventually settle on how many is enough. You will continue to buy, you will sell, you will keep some. You may even buy a gen or two. In the end only you will know how many is enough.

smokiedabong

22/8/12
Few days ago I was feeling like buying another watch, it's been a month since the last one. By the end of that day my wishlist had 5 watches so I decided to let it sit for a few days, maybe it will prove to be an impulse buy and it will drop at 2-3 that I really want. By the looks of it tomorrow I'll be getting not 5 but 6 and I already bought one I wasn't planing for yesterday from a fellow member. The worse part is that I started contemplating getting around 10.000$-20.000$ from my bank account and get all the watches I want. I think I might have a serious problem.