• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wooden movement watches

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Yes, it is. The level of his skills is simply amazing.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Wooden watch........

Mind bogling micro-craftsmanship! Some big wig in Geneva should take note of this amazing feat. He could make millions. There ARE people out there who would pay big bucks for this. They always want to be "exclusive" to unique items like these watches and have deep pockets. Us regular mortals can only get as close to owning a TENSE wooden watch. All wood exept for the movement. My wife has one and it ain't bad at all. Very nice actually. They, TENSE, still exist I believe. :thumbsup:

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
HOLY FACK....thats gotta take a lot of patience and determination. My hats off to the guy, WOW.

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
Which td has the 1:1 rep made from gen?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh wow! Simply amazing.

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
incredible.
It's quite surprizing he's been making that quality/stunning artwork since 2005 and nobody ever heard about him before.

Details and décoration of his watches equals some of the more expensive jewelry watches

thanks for sharing

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Maybe we'll be seeing some of his work with independent watch makers soon since he is in the AHCI. simply fantastic engraving there.

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
I hear he also made a chronograph.

Apparently, when he started the stopwatch function, it caught fire.:hehehe:

Jesting aside, what beautiful work. WOW!

paranoid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/07
awesome skills and $100k+ price tag!

If I won the lottery, maybe but I think more a curio and art piece than something you would wear :)