• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oascom's work review section

Redrover435

Horology Curious
10/2/21
Just rec'd my two watches back from Oascom; 1) Franken work on 116710LN - Dial,hands, bezel along with Prof xtal and 2) 'Cermit' Spare Parts build - not gen spec as its just a 116610 that I swapped the insert on had the Noob V10 xtal swapped with a VSF and dwo installed on the Sw220 mov't. Communication from inquiry to payment with Oascom was amazing. Will definitely use him again in the future and would highly recommend him to others.

https://imgur.com/a/rsOpOzK
Pics

Work Pictures

Reactions: Oascom

VaderTime

9/10/17
I can’t express how great Oascom is. I have a Franken vsf which after a year the movement was making a wishing noise whenever the watch was shaken. I checked the rotor, which was nice and tight. I sent the watch elsewhere and came back with the issue persisted. Then, after a great conversation with Oascom I’ve decided to send my watch to him. After receiving my watch back a couple of weeks later, it was running like when I first got it. What’s even better? His price is very reasonable and the communication was superb. Oascom is incredible, thank you!

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
I received my ARF EXPLORER 3132 clone back from Patryk yesterday. Top marks. It’s running better than it was when I got it. Originaly I got it and the winding mechanism was grainy at first, then stopped winding completely. Patryk was loaded down and said he was more than 3 weeks out, but I didn’t care, and sent it to him anyway. I’m glad I did. He sent me pictures of his work and replaced a few parts and told me the watch was dirty from the factory. I highly recommend getting your watch serviced with OASCOM. The man prices fairly, commuicates great and is easy to deal with. Thanks oascom !

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
I received my watch back from pat, he took care of my VSF with a movement inspection and waterproofing. loved the communication and the whole process is documented on his website, pat is the man and he will be getting way more work from me for sure.

Thank you oascom

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Yeah, he's great to work with. I've had a few jobs that have had piling up with other folks who could do the job either unable to take it on a decent timeline or not replying at all. Oascom has fantastic communication and organization and is working his way through each of the watches that I have that need attention.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Yeah, he's great to work with. I've had a few jobs that have had piling up with other folks who could do the job either unable to take it on a decent timeline or not replying at all. Oascom has fantastic communication and organization and is working his way through each of the watches that I have that need attention.

Thank you Sir !:)

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Just got my Clean Pepsi GMT Master back from Oascom and man, this watch is running smooth. When I first got the watch, there was a rattling sound coming from the case and the rotor was a bit noisy. All the issues are gone and it even winds much better than before. Pro watchmaker here!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Just got my Clean Pepsi GMT Master back from Oascom and man, this watch is running smooth. When I first got the watch, there was a rattling sound coming from the case and the rotor was a bit noisy. All the issues are gone and it even winds much better than before. Pro watchmaker here!

Thank you :)

dontthinkred

Looking Around
24/8/21
I received today an ARF 16610 that I sent to Oascom for a full service...even the bracelet clasp is in better condition than when I sent it! He's superbly organized and detailed, and it shows in the communication, turnaround time, and work quality. Looking forward to sending in another watch for some work in due time.

thanoswasright

Horology Curious
23/9/19
Hi guys,

Just wanted to leave a review here for Oascom. Sent my 116610LV in to replace with some Gen parts and he really came through. Accepted the job, and within a week of sending the watch was finished and WOW the work is perfect. I would send my gen watches to him for work in the future if he would take them.

There was a minor hiccup with shipping it back, mainly due to USPS being a total cluster rn, but has nothing to do with the amazing work that Patryk does.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hi guys,

Just wanted to leave a review here for Oascom. Sent my 116610LV in to replace with some Gen parts and he really came through. Accepted the job, and within a week of sending the watch was finished and WOW the work is perfect. I would send my gen watches to him for work in the future if he would take them.

There was a minor hiccup with shipping it back, mainly due to USPS being a total cluster rn, but has nothing to do with the amazing work that Patryk does.

Thank you :)

Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
I have a custom build 126710 BLRO with parts from multiple factories that I picked up over at Repgeek last year. It had a Noob v11 insert. When the CF came out, I wanted to swap it -- made a thread about it over here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...stion-about-blro-bezel-inserts-noob-versus-cf.

There was some concern that it couldn't be done and that it would be a tough job, but the living legend oascom made short work of it! I had my piece off to O and back in a little over a month, and he provided thorough pictures of the work done and a summary of what he did. He is a true craftsman and expert, and I will be sure to use him for future servicing and modding needs!

And of course, as no post is complete without pics:
Special shoutout to KJ2020 who served as a trusted advisor on this project and recommended Oascom!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I have a custom build 126710 BLRO with parts from multiple factories that I picked up over at Repgeek last year. It had a Noob v11 insert. When the CF came out, I wanted to swap it -- made a thread about it over here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...stion-about-blro-bezel-inserts-noob-versus-cf.

There was some concern that it couldn't be done and that it would be a tough job, but the living legend oascom made short work of it! I had my piece off to O and back in a little over a month, and he provided thorough pictures of the work done and a summary of what he did. He is a true craftsman and expert, and I will be sure to use him for future servicing and modding needs!

And of course, as no post is complete without pics:
Special shoutout to KJ2020 who served as a trusted advisor on this project and recommended Oascom!

Thank you buddy :)

Enjoy and wear it in good health!

Reactions: Esprit007

Unknownwatchmaker

Renowned Member
Certified
27/11/15
Boston, MA
CF Pepsi v2. Full service with installation of a gen crystal and datewheel. Smooth as butter mechanically, and aesthetically great too :)

Excellent work and communication as always!

51642024438_1c4f64dcc9_b.jpg

zepX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
5/2/21
Just wanted to showcase and thank oascom for his amazing work on my watch!
This is a noob v10 114060 with a custom made bezel insert and pearl. Thank you so much! Truly a professional expert watchsmith and a pleasure to deal with!

JCook2515

Looking Around
6/9/21
Just got my VSF 126610 back from Pat. He did a great job on it and I can’t say enough good about the process as a whole. He kept it a couple extra days just to ensure that it was right prior to sending it back and I appreciate the attention to detail and commitment to ensuring it was running as good as possible before sending it back to me.

Pat is a professional and it shows in his work. Pleasure doing business with, but then again anyone who knows him in the watch world already knows this as he has a stellar reputation. Thanks again Pat!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Just got my VSF 126610 back from Pat. He did a great job on it and I can’t say enough good about the process as a whole. He kept it a couple extra days just to ensure that it was right prior to sending it back and I appreciate the attention to detail and commitment to ensuring it was running as good as possible before sending it back to me.

Pat is a professional and it shows in his work. Pleasure doing business with, but then again anyone who knows him in the watch world already knows this as he has a stellar reputation. Thanks again Pat!

Thank you Sir :)

Enjoy it !