• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Now Offering Pre Modded Daytona's & AP RO's: 2xar, silenced rotor, waterproofed etc CONUS

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
Hello everyone, I have been (on the other forum) specializing in offering pre-sorted out, ready to rock n roll ARF Daytona's & AP RO's already in the USA with real QC pics of the actual pieces and ship same day!
This speciality service is for those of us who just want to have something "turn key" and don't want to play the waiting game and all the other drama/stress with ordering from china then having to send it out to someone else for 2+ weeks the day they finally get it because its needs "this that and the other" before they will wear and enjoy it.

Besides selling prebuilt beauties I can also do the following to your current piece! Shoot me a PM with your phone number and ill text you right away!

-Conus Based!
-2xar Crystals
-Rotor Silencing
-Waterproofing & testing up to 100meters
-Regulation
-Bezel Swaps & realignments

-I specialized in AP RO's & Rolex Daytona's but will of course work on most others & can order something else as well
-Every watch I have listed is of the actual piece and is in stock this very second
-Same day shipping with pic of box confirming address & of tracking receipt
-Service work has 24hr turn around times!

I often have all the "flavors" of the Daytona and RO in stock and always the latest and best version. If you have your eye on something else I can get that too!

Don't be bashful shoot me a pm and make me you go to USA guy!

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
What’s your price on the RO’s and what 2xAR supplier do you use?

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14
You do sunken bezel screw-mod on AP Ro (Rose gold)?

slice741

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/10/10
Sent you a PM with my number. Please respond. Thanks!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
PM sent - services inquiry

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
How much for JF v3 15400 with prof ar + silencing rotor?

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Will you ship to Istanbul Turkey? I really am interested in the Daytona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
sorry no case thinning yet just moved to new location, possibly in near future tho.
Sorry for not replying or slowly to PM's guys, idk if everybody else has it but its a total nightmare the pm system on here. Im on RG all the time and nothing against the forum but its hard to work w this pm system...

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
I'm interested in a ceramic dial black Daytona. Can I be placed on order list? Conus here as well