• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice of recently holiday,the Mid-Autumn festival and the National Day

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Recently,there are two big holidays in China,one is the Mid-Autumn festival,and one is the National Day,all are two important holiday in China,

the Mid-Autumn festival is from Sep 15th ~17th,the National Day is from Oct 1th ~7th,
I will leave GuangZhou and back to my hometown in these two holidays,to stay with my family,
so maybe I can't reply you in time in these holidays,but I will find time to reply emails still in the internet cafes,
if I didn't reply you in time then,please don't worry,I will back to work after the holiday,I will reply you then,

for the customers who have order with me recently,please don't worry,
for most orders,I can send your watches out before the Mid-Autumn festival,
for few new orders,I will finish it after I back at 18th,
all these new orders,I will finish before the National Day,so please don't worry about it too,

if my holidays bring you a delay,hope you can understand,and I am sorry for it,
just want to inform you about it,

I was ill recently,let my work have a big delay recently too,really sorry for it,I am better now,thank you for all of your care,
I think I can have a rest in these holidays with my family too,
I saw words from members under my thread about my delay of ill,really appreciate your care and understand.

thanks to all of your support.

Best Regards
Lucy

DANforty

Known Member
5/9/16
Hope you have a lovely time, and look forward to receiving my sub when you get back

Backt0thefuture

17/8/16
Have a great time during these Holidays. Looking forward to hear good news on the Chanel Boy Bag I emailed you.

nhtran328

Horology Curious
22/7/16
Hi Lucy - are you back from holiday? I've been trying to contact you via email but have been unsuccessful.

bink

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/15
Hi Lucy - are you back from holiday? I've been trying to contact you via email but have been unsuccessful.

She is still on 'National Day Holiday' until the 7th. I would give her until early next week to reply, given that she probably has a backlog.

DANforty

Known Member
5/9/16
Don't worry mate she will get back to you I just bought a sub from her , she hasn't replied to my email about buying more watches just yet so I wouldn't worry as she wouldn't turn business down she is just busy or on there Chinese holiday she will get back to you