• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice: eye surgery, we’ll be closed for a week.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Hi guys, I’ve just been made aware that I’m having Lasik eye surgery to cure my strong myopia this upcoming March 2. Was waiting for the actual day and it finally come.

My employees are still not ready to work alone on their own, so our lab will be closed for a week (March 2 to March 9).

I apologize in advance for the delays this will cause to our confirmed orders.
Thanks everyone for your understanding!

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
All the best for the upcoming surgery and get well soon mate!!! I guess every customer affected by the delay will understand and accept this! Take care

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Godspeed.

shrek-rats.gif

Reactions: Nikz19

Weetos1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/12/18
Europe
I just had LASIK myself and it’s been a walk in the park! All the best

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
So, it looks like we’ve been too optimistic considering what I do for a living. Been at work, but my sight isn’t still fully recovered yet and I can’t use glasses.
This means I will be working but at a slowed down rhythm.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and I hope y’all can understand the (eventual) delays.

Thanks everyone and get in touch soon!

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
So, it looks like we’ve been too optimistic considering what I do for a living. Been at work, but my sight isn’t still fully recovered yet and I can’t use glasses.
This means I will be working but at a slowed down rhythm.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and I hope y’all can understand the (eventual) delays.

Thanks everyone and get in touch soon!

Thanks for the update and get well soon mate!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Ciao Nikz19 apologies for the bothering messages, I didnt see this announcement until now

Daje