• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Not New..but back after some years away

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
Hi Folks
Longtime member here, but I've been out of the rep game for quite some time now.
I've recently taken interest again in this fascinating forum and have already purchased a new Rep to spur things on a bit...see below my latest VSF Hulk

I'm more of a Breitling kind of guy, and as well as owning A Gen Super avenger with multiple gen strap combo's I also have a Franken SA, and 3 Chronomat B01's in multiple combinations.
The wife has a nice MOP with diamond dial Rolex ladies as well.

The one that got away years ago was when I sold up most of my collection to buy the Gen and I sold my rare as rocking horse poo Breitling for Bently Flying B. Multiple PM's over the years to buy it back from its new owner.. who unfortunately doesnt seem to use or be active anymore.

Look forward to learning the ropes again

Regards

Lenny

VSF 116610 Hulk - 3135
zo8IXP.jpg

My Rep collection..

zo88n8.jpg

Wife's Rollie

zo8PWI.jpg

zo8TQc.jpg

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Welcome back! Wow, enrolled 2011,that is a long time, so I guess you are the right person to ask, how long have you had those TT? How did the plating/wrapping hold?

Reactions: Lenny

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
Ohh...good question.

I'e had the yellow gold TT since 2020 and it had been passed betwe3n member a few times. Its actually holding ip.really well. The 2x rose gold watches have started to fade slightly, mainly around the bezel inserts where theyve had some desk dives etc.
Ill pop up a few photos shortly...all in all.pretty good.

I'm after a panda dial B01 now (it wee my first rep back in 2011 and had it for years but sold it on). Frustratingly Ryan @intime had some recently on sale but they were all sold by the time i got.to enquire.

I've had the white baton franken super avenger and the TT yellow gold B01 botg service professionally in 2020 so both running very well.

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
zqzDoI.jpg

zqzDoI.jpg

zqjcg4.jpg

Interesting...both rose gold models ate missing the bezel screw at '10" marker..i suppose these have fallen out due to impact