• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Not happy at all!

nikthegreek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/18
So first time ordering from intime, I heard Ryan was good so I thought let me try them out! Communication was good and helpful. However!!! I am so disappointed, I ordered two patek watches, ppf and zf, spend in total $1000. The zf 5168g replica whilst showing me the qc photos I mentioned that the markers look green not white, they told me it was bad lighting but I wasn’t happy so they ordered another one. Same issue…they assured me it was the lighting and told me it’s 100% white.

I agreed to the qc based on the information they told me and I asked to ship. I received today and the ppf face has hairline scratches in 3 places and of course the 5168 markers looked green not white!

I have sent Ryan videos so I will update everyone when I get a reply. I know they are rep but this is bad…I want to send them back for a full refund.

Blackieray

Flâneur
Supporter
Certified
11/12/21
Near the Atlantic
So first time ordering from intime, I heard Ryan was good so I thought let me try them out! Communication was good and helpful. However!!! I am so disappointed, I ordered two patek watches, ppf and zf, spend in total $1000. The zf 5168g replica whilst showing me the qc photos I mentioned that the markers look green not white, they told me it was bad lighting but I wasn’t happy so they ordered another one. Same issue…they assured me it was the lighting and told me it’s 100% white.

I agreed to the qc based on the information they told me and I asked to ship. I received today and the ppf face has hairline scratches in 3 places and of course the 5168 markers looked green not white!

I have sent Ryan videos so I will update everyone when I get a reply. I know they are rep but this is bad…I want to send them back for a full refund.
Follow up? Was this resolved? No pics, vids. Were expectations unrealistic? I'm asking now as I prepare to order from InTime. Threads like this are useless if they're dropped.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Follow up? Was this resolved? No pics, vids. Were expectations unrealistic? I'm asking now as I prepare to order from InTime. Threads like this are useless if they're dropped.
Have you read the other hundreds of reviews ? I have found that for every noob complaining about something, there are dozens of other members who are satisfied. If Intime were scammers, they would not be here after all these years. Most of these complaint threads end up being nothing but nonsense from unrealistic noobs.

Blackieray

Flâneur
Supporter
Certified
11/12/21
Near the Atlantic
Have you read the other hundreds of reviews ? I have found that for every noob complaining about something, there are dozens of other members who are satisfied. If Intime were scammers, they would not be here after all these years. Most of these complaint threads end up being nothing but nonsense from unrealistic noobs.
I absolutely agree. I just get irked when someone comes all hot out of the gate and then doesn't follow up. If you're a noob knob, close the thread at least and own it. You're right InTime is a good TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760

nikthegreek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/18
Yes this was resolved they gave me a refund. Company is fine just slow

Reactions: Blackieray