• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V5 1:1 Best Edition No Date Submariner 114060 Black Ceramic Asian2836-368USD

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Ready stock for immediate shipping!

How to place the order? http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/183259-How-to-place-the-order
About payment: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/183255-About-Payment-Method

Movement: Asian2836-2 Automatic Movement(28,800bph)
Size: 40mm*13mm
Dial: SuperLumed Black Dial with Correct Blue Lume Color
Crystal: Sapphire Crystal with Semi-invisible Crown etched at 06:00 Position
Case: Stainless Steel Caseset, Running Serial Number Engraved on the Rehaut
Bezel: 120 Clicks Uni-directional Rotating Black Ceramic Bezel with Glass Clad Pearl?updated silver bezel markers same as the genuine
Strap: SS Bracelet
Clasp: Correct Glidelock Clasp
Functions: Hour; Minute; Second

opiwi

Horology Curious
12/10/15
Is this the newest version of the 114060 Noob V2? V5 should be 116610 ?!
Thanks in advance for any response and best regards.

SwissMade

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/14
Is this the newest version of the 114060 Noob V2? V5 should be 116610 ?!
Thanks in advance for any response and best regards.

This is what I meant when I posted in your thread. Some people refer to the 114060 as V2 while others refer to it as the V5. It's the same watch, nonetheless. If you 'simply' look for the silver and "cut down" bezel markers, correct hands and the somewhat updated pearl to be those specified, then you cannot go wrong with either dealer as the watch is from the same maker. Also, make sure that it is from the 'Noob' maker. That specifies the 'correct' version in terms of the ones you are looking for.

The Submariner 116610LN is the Noob V5 while originally the Submariner 114060 is the Noob V2, but due to the bezel and case, etc. being the same people tend to refer to the 114060 as the Noob V5. People who know the latest versions will know which you are talking about whether you refer to the 114060 as Noob V2 or V5.

opiwi

Horology Curious
12/10/15
This is what I meant when I posted in your thread. Some people refer to the 114060 as V2 while others refer to it as the V5. It's the same watch, nonetheless. If you 'simply' look for the silver and "cut down" bezel markers, correct hands and the somewhat updated pearl to be those specified, then you cannot go wrong with either dealer as the watch is from the same maker. Also, make sure that it is from the 'Noob' maker. That specifies the 'correct' version in terms of the ones you are looking for.

The Submariner 116610LN is the Noob V5 while originally the Submariner 114060 is the Noob V2, but due to the bezel and case, etc. being the same people tend to refer to the 114060 as the Noob V5. People who know the latest versions will know which you are talking about whether you refer to the 114060 as Noob V2 or V5.

Thanks a lot. So, this one should be ok! Or not?

Dog909

15/10/15
I am very new to the replica watch scene. Can you advise me how to obtain the price of the watch pictured please? Also is the movement reliable?

SwissMade

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/14
I am very new to the replica watch scene. Can you advise me how to obtain the price of the watch pictured please? Also is the movement reliable?

I suggest you use the search function to find out as much information as you possibly can. When you feel like you have read enough, then I suggest you take a look just below the 'RWI' logo up in the left corner of the website and look under the "Dealers" tab. That's where the trusted dealers are linked to their own specific section. Most of them have websites which means you can browse their collection of watches available - including 'Marvellous Replica' (that being the section we are in as we speak). In each trusted dealer's section there will be threads made by the trusted dealer themselves explaning how to contact them, how to place an order, etc. - most of them have websites so that's fairly easy (just like buying clotches online anywhere else, really). Read and search around. Make yourself comfortable with the purchase instead of simply buying the first you see. That being said; I am not saying that this is a poor choice, because it certainly is not, but the more you know the better - both for you and for the rest of RWI.