• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM PVD

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
I've look at of some PVD Reps for the last 6 month...never come accross a good PVD PAM ..before...and I really tempted to buy one formyself ....

Do you guys know where to get it ? ..thinking of to buy PAM PVD BASE ..or PVD BASE LOGO .. ..

Maybe Asian Mvt with nice price... or SWISS mvmt with reasonable price..

Any suggestion ?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yapz... He took a lot of input from his potential customers on how the PVD watch should look like. This comes down to the type of dial, caseback, hands, etc.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I think so... His stuffs look real good on specs (especially the lumination). I'm really tempted to buy the upgraded dial and hands (i.e: changing the dial on PAM177 with sandwich dial plus capped hands). Grab it before it's gone!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
He should! Remember the SMP Pro? It's gone when it reached certain accuracy level.
Anyway... slightly off topic: replica watch comes and goes like "fashion".

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Ok guys

Thanks for the info... but who is this davidsen?? ...any website that he have that i can go ?

I want to Pm him...

any price range of this limited edition :):)

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
He's in the dealers section..... :shock: :D

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
yeap

sorryy ...I've found him..thanks man....my internet connection very2 slow...thankss