• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is all abouth replicawatchreport

PANERA

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/06
I saw this site while surfing the net. But It is a little bit suspicious Cause according to this site some seller are scammer some of them not. Do they trusted reporter or Only who operates by the othe sellers and They are trying to make a gossip in order to catch up more piece from Pasta...=
http://www.replicawatchreport.com

Any idea???

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Its a scam site run by the owners of the scam replica sites. Unfortunately a lot of people arrive at these rather than trusted forums like this one. Avoid.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Its a scam site run by the owners of the scam replica sites. Unfortunately a lot of people arrive at these rather than trusted forums like this one. Avoid.

+1
Very easy for me again.
Bonesey, you are making my home works today

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
It's nothing anymore:

CHANEL, INC. v. DOES 7-1000

NOTICE TO DEFENDANTS If you fail to respond to this complaint, judgment by default will be entered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint.
To prevent this from happening you must file a response with the court clerk or administrator within 21 days of the date this message was posted. Your response must be in proper form and have proof of service on the plaintiff's attorney, Stephen M. Gaffigan, P.A, 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 130-453, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
You have the right to respond “pro se,” for yourself without an attorney, but it is advised that if you have any questions you should see an attorney immediately.
9/20/2010 COMPLAINT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
WOW! Chanel took over their domain with an injunction.
Should we be a bit worried? Because that was NOT, officially, a dealer site - it was masked as a user forum / review site which then directed people to the "best" rep dealers.
One could argue that, while legitimate, we are the same thing.

That's it - I'm changing my user profile and only logging in from public library computers from now on.
:)