• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob looking to start

Picksk

18/6/20
Hello there! Hope everyone is well and enjoying their watches in good health! I am total noob when it comes to watches, the kind who is limited to just wearing and enjoying them. I recently joined this forum and looking at all the gorgeous mods got me very interested, I have always been fascinated with watches just never got around to seriously think bout them. Now with the whole WFH situation I seem to have some unexpected time on my hands and want to utilize it in a useful manner. I though why not learn what goes into horological complications. But am totally at a loss as to where to begin. I have looked up numerous resources online but am now more overwhelmed than ever. If anyone can suggest a good starting point akin to kindergarden in watch building will be really nice. Thank you!

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Supporter
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I wouldn't even know where to start modding, Nakimo is where my knowledge starts and ends. Some amazing modded watches out there though, people are so clever.