• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nico spends $1000 on 5 gens - You will be surprised

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Love the Tag. Brings me back to the youth

KGZ

Patron
Certified
28/9/22
His videos are entertaining and funny. But he is a major tool when it comes to watches... Too much into hyped up stuff... He's the epitome of wanting a watch because of its popularity rather because of its inherent qualities... Though I have to agree with him on Hublot!

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
If someone has $200 or $350 to spend on a daily, and wonders which one to choose, he offers options. Personally, I didn't like any of those very much, although a Zelos or Steihart watch is a solid choice, the former more than the latter. Now Timex offers good watches in the spirit of the good old Daytona, and a few others.

As far as collecting goes, with perhaps the exception of Swatch, I'm a quality over quantity guy. I rather own a few exquisite watches, as I do, than a drawer full of so-so timepieces that I never wear, but we are all different. Even as a billionaire, I'd probably own a Platinum Patek and a YG Cartier tank for formal events, a couple vintage Rolexes and Panerais for daily duty, and a rugged watch for hiking. I don't think I'd own more than 10 total, priced at around $500K though.

Reactions: rabl253