• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie 1st order with trusty

Hazey1710

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Uk
Newbie to the game so wanted something mid range (XF TUDOR PELAGOS). Went with Andrew after reading all reviews and prompt replies. I have taken a risk with a BT so the price is discounted. I will keep you guys updated through the process 🤞

Hazey1710

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Uk
Changed order to vsf sub 41mm due to no stock of XF.

Received qc 11/12/22
Tracking info received 13/12/22

jasiono

Horology Curious
12/3/13
Oooo let us know when you get it! I have this bad boy in my cart. Just came back on here to see if trusty is still good and so far it seems like he is! If he’s anything like prior, you won’t be disappointed.

Hazey1710

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Uk
Oooo let us know when you get it! I have this bad boy in my cart. Just came back on here to see if trusty is still good and so far it seems like he is! If he’s anything like prior, you won’t be disappointed.
Thanks bud will post when received đź‘Ś

spillo ...

Horology Curious
1/1/23
italy
ciao
hai ricevuto? tutto ok?
purtroppo io ho perso il contatto con il tracker e non ricevo risposte via email da trustytimewatch88.io
è dall'8 dicembre che aspetto...
t terro' informato
gazie

spillo ...

Horology Curious
1/1/23
italy
how is it going?
you received?
everything OK?
unfortunately I have lost contact with the tracker and I do not receive replies via email from trustytimewatch88.io
I've been waiting since December 8th..
I will write the evolutions here
tank you

Hazey1710

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Uk
ciao
hai ricevuto? tutto ok?
purtroppo io ho perso il contatto con il tracker e non ricevo risposte via email da trustytimewatch88.io
è dall'8 dicembre che aspetto...
t terro' informato
gazie
ciao, non l'ho ancora ricevuto ma l'orologio è nel Regno Unito con posta reale posso vederlo con il monitoraggio. Penso che arriverà questa settimana. Hai il monitoraggio?

Hazey1710

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Uk

Hazey1710

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Uk
Super happy watch arrived today I think I would have had it a lot sooner but due to postal strikes it was around 20 days. Thanks Andrew looking forward to 2 of 2 arriving