• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New website - www.intime06.co

1DarthVader

Looking Around
12/2/20
Congrats on the new website. Time to spend my money! I was trying to place an order, got to the last ordering step but showing Credit card payment not available?? I can't complete the order. Please advise. Thanks Ryan,

Still can't use CC to make purchase... ???

AllanUSC

Known Member
16/2/20
For the benefit of all those (like myself) that are looking forward to placing orders with InTime, I thought I'd share this.

I emailed Ryan to place an order and got a reply in less than 24 hours.

He was very apologetic for the recent delays and said:

"...we sincerely ask you to get back to us after Feb 26th when we are expecting everything to be back up and running normally, and we can offer you the quality service you deserve!"

Thanks, Ryan, for the quick reply.

purplecow54

Horology Curious
28/7/15
I paid 5 days ago and havent received any confirmation or information yet... very upset with the customer relationship.

MartinShaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/20
Hello Guys, I am afraid to say that I tried to place an order this morning and is so sad that intime05.co is not working and it is showing that the page has expired. I would like to have something right now but as I see it is not safe to pay money and wait because people do not reply!

BaraaM

8/8/17
World of tic tac
about intime05.co, for me it works sometimes and some others no,
and I noticed that on firefox I had more problems, so now, with chrome it works without problem.

Reactions: MartinShaw

MartinShaw

6/1/20
about intime05.co, for me it works sometimes and some others no,
and I noticed that on firefox I had more problems, so now, with chrome it works without problem.

thanks I did give it a try on chrome and still nothing!

Richi83

Looking Around
20/1/20
Hello Ryan

I've been waiting over 11 days now for a watch your site said shipped. The tracking still says not handed over to dhl but your colleagues said it was.

This is very concerning as nobody is replying to me.

what’s going on??

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Hello Ryan

I've been waiting over 11 days now for a watch your site said shipped. The tracking still says not handed over to dhl but your colleagues said it was.

This is very concerning as nobody is replying to me.

what’s going on??

please pm me.

EnricoB

Looking Around
10/11/19
Mai preso da intime 05. E volevo provare. Da 1 a 10 quanto lo reputate affidabile e veloce?

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Hi there..was looking at a Fifty fathoms but the site doesn't accept visa?...how do I pay?

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
You guys dont pay attention to the actual site? The actual site is always here on the forum. I dont understand that this keeps happening time and time again. It seems like you would be on here enough to realize that that site is not located here. Lesson learned and sorry that you lost your funds and a very hard pill to swallow. :oops: