• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VSF 40mm Yachtmaster

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Since the issue of Rehaut was brought my, here is a photos from my QC and let you guys decide for yourself. Personally in my opinion, it is a little off. Will it stop me from getting the watch? Most likely not.

I’d add more, but I know excessive QC are frowned on and my pics are over the 5mb limit.

Reactions: AG91

caprioles9000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/17
I placed an order with Eric as soon as I saw this release and just got my QCs. I went ahead and ordered to compare to the new CF version. I should have it in hand in a couple of weeks.

Hey oceon.

Have you received your VSF yachmaster yet? Can you compare with CF!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
That looks gorgeous. The only problem with these is always the bad quality of the plating.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
Hey oceon.

Have you received your VSF yachmaster yet? Can you compare with CF!
I have not. It usually takes about 12-16 days to get here. Its been 8 since it shipped out on the 20th.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
Yeah, you can get the plating redone. TBH, NIkz does amazing everose plating, so if you were going that route, just get the better version between Clean and VSF and get it plated and it will look gen-like.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Samgobigs

11/2/20
I just got mine today. I wish the bracelet came in a slightly smaller size. If they had D + F that would have been preferred for my 6.5inch wrist. The E+F feels a bit loose.

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Can someone offer any suggestions how to go abouts finding a D&F sized oyster flex bracelet that would fit this model? Is it a 20mm sized bracelet that I’m looking for?

Fin

20/7/16
Reach out to a TD? I have placed on order for this piece and was told it could be supplied with D+E. May not be VSF but not sure…

Samgobigs

11/2/20
are there any gens vs VSF comparison? Would love to see how the VSF color compares to gen.

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
are there any gens vs VSF comparison? Would love to see how the VSF color compares to gen.

It's shit but it can be resolved with plating or with a silvo polish (which you can find information on here, but do so at your own risk).

Bisney123

Horology Curious
22/1/20
Hi guys, I’ve bought this vsf version. Does anyone know where I can get it replated, I reached out to Nikz but it seems he no longer offers the everose plating. Any recommendations would be appreciated.