• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VSF 40mm Yachtmaster

Razend

Known Member
2/7/19

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
I reached out to Eric and you can just ask your TDs for it. Apparently it should only be a few days to QC.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
From Wechat

zvh67R.jpg

zvh9LQ.jpg

zvhr38.jpg

zvhnrL.jpg

zvhtyK.jpg

zvhBwv.jpg

zvhpmj.jpg

zvhQc1.jpg

zvhCC4.jpg

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Definitely VSF and not gen. That is typical VSF bronze coated rose gold as opposed to the pinkish warmth of the gen lol.

If they didn't butcher the case shape like CF then it would be worth buying but replating is a must.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Are we sure that isn't gen? The rehaut alignment looks way too good to be a VSF

It has the marking, stickers, and color of VSF. Also worth noting: Serial number is back to the "S" series: S31

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
video dropped

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
video dropped

Translation:

- Noob factory had made a version of this watch and it wasn't too bad, ARF had also made a version of this watch but it was using a 2824 movement so the direction of crown rotation to adjust the time was opposite to gen so it couldn't be recommended
- Clean also released their own version of this watch but their version of this watch is a little "newer" version because Clean version has the crown under the 6 marker between "Swiss" and "Made"
- This uses the VS3235 so that's why it's priced a little higher, my personal opinion is that it's a little high
- Size and thickness is same as gen, it looks and feels very well made
- The print is very sharp and well done and the rehaut is well polished
- The polish and scalloping on the bezel appears well done and the bezel rotation feels quite good, VSF's watches' bezel feel is the best compared to the Clean's GMT and Submariners which feel too light and loose
- The colour of the plating looks OK, the dots on the crown are correct with one big in the center and smaller ones on either side
- Oysterflex looks good, there are also metal plates inside like the gen
- Clasp feels good and engraving is all correct but the engraving appears too shallow compared to gen
- The Glidelock system appears to be solid
- The engravings on the corners on the back of the watch all appear to be correct and same as gen (crown, 750)
- Overall other than the weight, there are no obvious tells compared to gen and it appears to be very well made