• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New User Purchase from Asian7750

xxccxx

Horology Curious
26/7/22
Hi to all! I am glad to find RWI and have made my first purchase from Tony who runs the TD Asian7750 store. So far so good. I hope to update fellow users when I receive my purchase once RWI is back online next week.

There is another Tony from another website which is not a TD, and there is a thread in RWI with bad reviews...

xxccxx

Horology Curious
26/7/22
Hi to all! I am glad to find RWI and have made my first purchase from Tony who runs the TD Asian7750 store. So far so good. I hope to update fellow users when I receive my purchase once RWI is back online next week.

There is another Tony from another website which is not a TD, and there is a thread in RWI with bad reviews...
I made my first purchase with Asian7750 one week ago. He shipped out the item the very next day and I received the item today, which is exactly one week later. The product quality is jaw-dropping, and Tony from Asian7750 is a fantastic TD with fast responses and excellent customer service! I am glad I found RWI and Tony from Asian7750 before I made my first purchase!