• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

NEW: Unique Brown

HalCyon

Trusted Dealer
4/5/10
*** NEW ITEM 1.1*** Unique Brown, unique textured leather, i've not seen this one done on a strap before. soft and supple and about 4.5mm thick. looks awesome with a pvd pam.
24 x 24, 153/85
Black/brown edge coat & hand burnished edges
Thick dark brown Linen thread lug-stitched
Sewn in PVD Pre V Buckle
2 loose keepers
USD119.90 (20% Dicount for all members) Paypal'd & Shipped FREE worldwide via registered airmail
DSC01746.jpg

ThinkBachs

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Yes, this is very cool! Nice to see something different- not that I don't see a lot of great ideas with straps posted here, just that like you said, this is the first time I've sen this effect... :)

PecMan

4/5/09
just beautiful ! does it come in black or other colors?

HalCyon

Trusted Dealer
4/5/10
thanks. i kept it in a minimal lugstitch to showcase the texture of the leather.

this is the only color i have with this hide. and only about 2sq.ft. of hide at hand.