• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Swiss upgrades and mods

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Well I am slowly getting up to speed, I wanted to take the time to introduce some new options and mods. I also want to reiterate that I will no longer take orders, insead I will do build out and post them for sale on my section.

Also due to all the new modders selling modded 6497 movement watches with less mods at a way higher price than I sold them I will be drastically adjusting my prices, warranty and payment methods in accordance to what I am seeing on the forum.

I am making available some new upgrades for all my future build, now all my builds will come with gen incabloc, Swiss ratchet and crown wheels, gen gear train, balance. These options will appear in one way or another on all my future builds, I always have the price point ion mind so some will have some or all the options and they will be priced accordingly.

Here are two examples of my All Asian with the Swiss ratchet and crown wheels everything else is Asian and as all my watches the include ETA markings and independent serial numbers on the main plate. I will also be brushing the pallet bridge on all future builds.

There may be others but there is only one Marlin.........

All Asian 111 with Swiss wheels

All Asian 177 with Swiss wheels

Drkitch109

18/9/12
Hi Vac - welcome back. Will you be servicing movements you've previously modded?

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Welcome back J very glad to see you again on this forum

jonbummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/12
he's back!!! welcome. seriously itching for your 127. and it's true, there's only one Marlin!

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Hi, if I send my n pam111 v3 to you, can you help me to mode it? How much will be cost?
thanks

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Welcome mate...Master strikes back:)
can't wait for your offerings!!!

Huckleberry

23/2/15
I am new to RWI but have spent months reading the forum with interest. my ambition is to own a top notch 127 and it is clear that Marlin is the best from what I've read? I'm just wondering if the conditions regarding postings and EBay will still be required when marlin starts to sell his project pieces.

i will be building up my RWI participation and knowledge but I am not a great user of EBay. When these watches are available will anyone be able to purchase them?

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I am new to RWI but have spent months reading the forum with interest. my ambition is to own a top notch 127 and it is clear that Marlin is the best from what I've read? I'm just wondering if the conditions regarding postings and EBay will still be required when marlin starts to sell his project pieces.

i will be building up my RWI participation and knowledge but I am not a great user of EBay. When these watches are available will anyone be able to purchase them?

No sales will be open to everyone....

Huckleberry

23/2/15
That's great to hear. Will you be obtaining some of the new Pam 127s and improving them before sale?

altesporsche

Patron
Certified
21/3/12
Hey joe ! good to see you back in action ! I dont spend much time on this forum but I will be from now on .... need to snatch up more of your watches lol

Cheers !
Clet

pilch23

20/4/13
Joe

will this be where you post your sales?

looking for 111 and 177......I owned a 111 of yours but it has just been stolen in a burglary! Gutted :-(

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
Joe

will this be where you post your sales?

looking for 111 and 177......I owned a 111 of yours but it has just been stolen in a burglary! Gutted :-(

I feel sorry for the poor guy who's going to try and sell it on and finds out its a rep!