• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Swiss ETA 6497-2 Ultimate 127E Build [SNEAK PEEK]

johnosx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/14
jup, thats what i am looking for as well :) only thing stopping me from ordering one right now is the size of the watch - i don't have a big wrist and so far i have been wearing 44mm PAMs and 44.5mm Omega Planet Ocean. The 127 is 47mm (!) - would go ahead and try it somewhere but looks like its unlikely to spot one of these somewhere :)

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
jup, thats what i am looking for as well :) only thing stopping me from ordering one right now is the size of the watch - i don't have a big wrist and so far i have been wearing 44mm PAMs and 44.5mm Omega Planet Ocean. The 127 is 47mm (!) - would go ahead and try it somewhere but looks like its unlikely to spot one of these somewhere :)

Not sure if this will help you, but I have a 7.5in wrist and here is how it sits for me.

johnosx

30/1/14
looks amazing on your wrist!

do you have any issues with the crown guard rubbing against your skin? (i have that even with the 44mm Pams after i have not worn them for a while).

Still like to look of the crown guard on the right side more so i don't really want to go for the 227 either :)

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Nope, no issues with crown guard. I think I am used to the CG since I have worn the 243 quite a bit, so I got used to it. I have a Graham with the CG on the left side vs right side and that CG placement does take some getting used to (even though the Graham is a lever with no surround).

lippstuh

7/6/14
nice watch my next replica would definitely be a 127 pam... drool