• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New strap for the AP

SLK55

28/7/06
All this talk about a hornback croc strap got me lusting after one... so after much MUCH negotiations with HKTan, who did not want to do another one, I am getting one made...

Its not chep...at all.. but look at this beauty (bored pics - sorry to whomever I bored it from)

hktanbonecrocip4.jpg

should be ready in a couple of weeks - Mine should be much darker brown, with ivory stiching and I already have a gen deployement clasp for it.

What do you think? for a regular AP ROO black dial.

AWS

15/9/06
.....i love the look of these...enjoy it when it arrives..cheers,aws.

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
looks great, but what i have been wondering is how are you going to get that strap on the case? i think the last 2 links on the AP bracelet are attached to the bracelet . i read about a guy on rwg who had to do some serious work to get them off and he was unable to salvage the bracelet. besides that the hornback straps are amazing. definitely wanna see some pics when its all said and done.

pirvan

Known Member
9/11/06
SLK55 said:
...and I already have a gen deployement clasp for it.

:shock:

please, post pics, I need to see that deployment! :oops:

It's a good strap but sorry, brown strap (ok, dark dark brown...) with black dial.. :?