• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Snoopy Speedy from JF

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I believe there is 2 version of the tail. One is thinner as shown on omega site, and the other is ticker tail as shown on many watch review sites. Both are correct. I wouldnt think sites like Fratello is posting the snoopy watch review with rep photos. Check out their review w photos:

http://www.fratellowatches.com/spee...dmaster-apollo-13-silver-snoopy-award-review/

Good to know! Now if only JF can add some silver specks to the caseback AND pleaseeeee add lume to bezel (too much to ask?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tecbarrera

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Was looking at the original vs rep again...anyone else notice snoopy's hand on the caseback? Looks like it got caught in shredder.

OhmegaMan

Getting To Know The Place
3/11/16
Agree. So far the reps I have seen didn't do very good job on the caseback snoopy. Maybe it is not that easy to replicate the ori caseback. Then again, when you are wearing it, noone can see the back. So less attention was put to details on that part.

Lienoone

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/1/17
Got mine from Toro last week. Yes, same sub-dial spacing issues as all speedy reps. Doesn't bother me one bit. I love the watch!!!

Hello
Can I ask you how did you order it ? Did you send Toro an email ? Also how much did you pay ?
Does Toro sell the JHF version, with the Venus 75 Manual Hand-Winding Working Chronograph Movement?
Sorry for the many questions ^^

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Love this the the lettering on the 2 on the subdials bug me

Sent from my iPhone using RWI