• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Sinn on perfect clones

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Wish they could duplicate the black lumed indices and hands on other models and brands.. (ie. Bell and Ross and Blackout Sinn models)

Reactions: Rambo73

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

PeteM

Renowned Member
23/10/09
The BP maker is rolling the updates out over next few weeks...

As for stealthing ...thats quite easy on dial markers and DWs.... I did it a few years back on a B&R using a light grey matt spray... the white of the dial typeface and DW are gloss and show through the light grey coat like the gens do..

I just got Zig to stealth lume in black but blue charge :)

The crystal I did myself with car window tint..I just asked for a few cut offs from a local guy

thisismynick

27/12/10
So, what's keeping you TB...? :)

This is the SINN of my life!

sinnu1000ad_2150_detail.jpg

Sinn U1000 EZM 6 on Strap

I got the PVD'd U1000 myself from Josh, and it is a very good rep of the genuine piece. I got a Sinn AD round the corner with a black U1000 on display. There is no difference in feel, even the clasp is really well done compared with the gen. The look is almost identical 1:1. Minor differences with the bezel and the bezel mechanism. Nothing anyone without a major league OWD would realise even side by side. (The crystal is wrong though: plain glass on rep vs. "deepsea'ish on gen...)

lufcmattylad

Known Member
24/4/10
Ive had no luck finding a dealer who will sell me just the bracelet.

Has anyone else had any luck?

thisismynick

27/12/10
Ive had no luck finding a dealer who will sell me just the bracelet.

Has anyone else had any luck?

Ever thought of asking Sinn for a spare gen one? Might be a couple hunnert grand, but the gen bracelet IS verrrry nice...!!

Otherwise, did you already try Mary from Watch international (TD on the other rep fora), she has a reputation for sourcing the rarest sh!te, sure did so for me a couple times already.

Joshua, a.k.a. "Jandrewlina" or "the cartel", actually has pretty good access, too. He's TD on other rep fora, too. (BTW, I cannot speak anything bad of him, although he's sometimes more relaxed than other times. Advise: Stay friendly and polite, and chances are he will, too...)
He sourced me a couple of those small greyish triangle 12 o'clock marker thingies for the Sinn U1 black/phantom "The Hour Glass" edition bezel, that always scratch and/or fall off.... for free even! (OK, I got the watch from him...). Nobody else could or would do this. Me thinks, Josh has a pretty good connection to the Sinn factory guys.

Good luck! :)

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
looks like they also updated the U2 dial so the 29 and 31 markers are back! If they update the full pvd version to this dial Im getting one for sure, that was the thing that most bothered me about mine, damn i miss it :(

That or ill just go the U1, but much prefer the U2 hands and its more technical look.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Got a new Sinn U2 in the mail. With updated dial, all black on rubber