• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Roger Dubuis Excalibur FC v4 42mm

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
[h=1]CEX42STD[/h]

Thanks, I saw that on your listing, but, unless I'm mistaken that was the same code from the original sales thread from the previous owner, so thought it was the rep strap as I cant find that reference number in the strap book. Ill keep looking!

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Thanks, I saw that on your listing, but, unless I'm mistaken that was the same code from the original sales thread from the previous owner, so thought it was the rep strap as I cant find that reference number in the strap book. Ill keep looking!

I found a gen strap with the same code as the rep strap as I figured that was the one they would have copied in making the rep. The rep strap feels like its made from cardboard, has different fonts printed and it is missing the logo at the end of the strap

Reactions: THXuk

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Hi Everyone,
I don't have much to add that has not already been stated, but I recently purchased this watch, and received this in hand. For those of you in doubt, the quality is very impressive for the price paid. You get a CF case, skeletonized movement, and tourbillion! The finishing is quite good at least to the naked eye, and has not left my wrist since purchasing this. Buy with confidence!

watcher009

Known Member
12/12/17
Hi Everyone,
I don't have much to add that has not already been stated, but I recently purchased this watch, and received this in hand. For those of you in doubt, the quality is very impressive for the price paid. You get a CF case, skeletonized movement, and tourbillion! The finishing is quite good at least to the naked eye, and has not left my wrist since purchasing this. Buy with confidence!
Please post some pictures. That would be great. Thanks

Reactions: Teamjlf

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
The quality of the strap is not bad, the clasp/buckle is made out of ceramic, and is pretty scratch resistant. I have been wearing this everyday for the past week, while typing on the computer with short sleeves, and so far has been holding up perfectly.

watcher009

Known Member
12/12/17
The quality of the strap is not bad, the clasp/buckle is made out of ceramic, and is pretty scratch resistant. I have been wearing this everyday for the past week, while typing on the computer with short sleeves, and so far has been holding up perfectly.
Thanks

Reactions: JCBiver888

JCBiver888

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Hi Everyone,
There was a Roger Dubuis store that I passed by and in the glass cases that they had for display, they had an Excalibur non Tourbillon version with the micro rotor instead. The finishing is a bit smoother on the gen but it’s not too noticeable unless you stare at it straight on. The rep is very good quality considering that we are paying less than 1% of the retail price.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Stricpal

Looking Around
25/12/19
Mine says hello
3e1a212346dc7d82461d246d9bd7690a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love this. Looking at getting one myself and tossing up between the RG and the RG with the crystals for that extra pop of bling.

Does anyone have any input about the version with the crystals around the case? Anyone got one? Cheers.