• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Rep PPF 6007 Calatrava Grey

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
It looks great, and I'm a little closer to the option with a gray dial, but does GEN have such a dial?
Or did PPF read that the model has a grey-blue dial, and to make sure they don't miss it, they made both gray and blue?

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
It looks great, and I'm a little closer to the option with a gray dial, but does GEN have such a dial?
Or did PPF read that the model has a grey-blue dial, and to make sure they don't miss it, they made both gray and blue?

I think you may be right. Did some searching after reading your comment and saw its a grey blue dial :(

This looks like more of a grey dial with a blue tint.

Also my bad on the post, I was multi-tasking, meant to write "blue dial" but looks grey.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Judging by the fact that the description of PT says blue, there is a possibility that this is a lighting specificity, and in the range of gray-blue, PPF chose a grayer one than, for example, ZF. We have to wait for live photos.

SimoneC71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/22
I know this reference, I saw and tried it in a PP boutique. The bracelet is avio blue, slightly tending to gray but essentially blue. The dial is very beautiful, from the photos of the TD we can not judge, they are elaborations. The bracelet, however, is definitely and blatantly wrong. But how is it possible for a factory like PPF to make such an obvious mistake? Hopefully in some more obvious photos, but in the description it says “Grey strap”. The thickness of the gen is 9 mm

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
ZF and PPF both got the color wrong and the thickness is also more than a gen. I love the look of the gen, but this is too far off to be a purchase and an easy skip for me personally.

Reactions: SimoneC71

BIONONE

28/4/17
The dial finish (let the color alone) looks superb and far superior to the existing examples.

The color is more of a grey whilst 3KF got too much of an electric blue.

Maybe one is abled to aquire the dial alone from PPF if one has a good relationship with ones TD. The clone movement is in all patek reps the way to go for me.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
The dial finish (let the color alone) looks superb and far superior to the existing examples.

The color is more of a grey whilst 3KF got too much of an electric blue.

Maybe one is abled to aquire the dial alone from PPF if one has a good relationship with ones TD. The clone movement is in all patek reps the way to go for me.
Agree on the dial finish, saw a short vid of the dial and the finishing is impressive.
Personally prefers 9015 since it is so much more serviceable than the clone.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
NGL, i fucking love this rep even if the dial and strap colour is off. It looks great. I will be buying this end of the month

centrum

27/7/14
The PPF dial color seems completely incorrect? I looked up the reference, and all I found was a blue dial. Looks like a complete miss?