• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release ZF datejust

Sonne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/21
Germany
I have now ordered a ZF Datejust (Jub, Flt, Blue, Stk).

Unfortunately I can't compare them - but maybe I'll get a VSF in the same version.

pierrethepierre

Looking Around
16/11/22
Very new to this whole community. I’ve been looking for a Datejust 36 and trying to read through Reddit and this forum for the best movement and factory to go for. I know this thread is old but looking for some guidance? Is 2824 the better movement (vs VR3235)? And is GMF is a good option for the factory? The intro Reddit said this was good overall?

pierrethepierre

Looking Around
16/11/22
Very new to this whole community. I’ve been looking for a Datejust 36 and trying to read through Reddit and this forum for the best movement and factory to go for. I know this thread is old but looking for some guidance? Is 2824 the better movement (vs VR3235)? And is GMF is a good option for the factory? The intro Reddit said this was good overall?
Also wanted to add that I was looking for the mint green (olive) dial and was browsing some on mirotime