• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[NEW RELEASE] JB factory Roger Dubuis RDDBEX0479 Excalibur Spider Skeleton 45

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
A series of different colors has been released by the already famous JB factory. Love them all!

Reactions: vcappp

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
45mm x 13mm if your question was about size

​​​​​​So incredibly pleased to see that these are selling well enough that we have to factories producing new versions.

It looks to me like JB has improved the degree to which the skeleton frame sticks out from the edge of the dial - one of the flaws with their last design. Does anybody else agree? I'm wondering if they have made additional improvements on their detailing similar to BBR's newest versions of their Excalibur. Do you have any info on the changes made, dog?

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
dadog13 Very nice! How many will you be getting, one of every colour? I like the blue and white and i like the black and red. Why do they always bring these out just before Christmas when im poor haha

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Dr Fun Socks I’m poor at the moment as well. Replica watch funds are tight, bought like 10x PAM’s in the last 10 weeks. Lot of $ in projects. I might just sell some and get one of these :/

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Dr Fun Socks I’m poor at the moment as well. Replica watch funds are tight, bought like 10x PAM’s in the last 10 weeks. Lot of $ in projects. I might just sell some and get one of these :/

Hopefully they sell the straps separately because really theres only 3 watches there. Great find though, got to be more rep roger dubuis in the world than gens by now judging by their very small production numbers!

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Do you guys think these would work with an aftermarket leather strap? I would think it would feel weird to wear something so nice with rubber rather than leather

also, dadog13 - have you heard from your contacts what additional improvements have been made on this release? Tried to get a good look at the geneve seal and its hard to make out but definitely looks like it might be engraved on this version rather than just printed on like on the prior JBF excaliburs

Last edited: