• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: APSF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm.

stuxnet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
Hi guys, just a short message to let you know about the very recent release of the 42mm Hublot Classic Fusion series from the APS Factory :

Particularities of this new release:

1 - They used double-sided anti-reflective sapphire crystal with AR coating.
2 - Usual natural rubber strap with crocodile pattern on the front and the back.
3 - The factory states that after many times of repeated debugging, the dial color is finally confirmed to be 98% similar to the original version. The blue, which is the most difficult to overcome achieves zero color difference.
4 - The movement is a Seagull 2892 decorated to Hublot 1110 movement. Movement is visually close to the original, however just like JJF and WWF a few tells persist (see this post)
5 - According to the factory, all parts can be interchanged with the original ones (that needs to be confirmed by watchsmiths though).

All of the statements above are to be taken with a grain of salt as it is usual factory promotion. In my opinion, the new APSF CF looks very close to the JJF and WWF ones in terms of polishing, dial, movement aspect and overal visual quality. Let's wait for some QC pics to be released soon to make our own judgement ;)

toyota66

10/2/20
roma
Ciao, leggo molto ma non riesco a decidere, avevo pensato ad un classic fusion 38 mm con quadrante nero ma jtime mi ha risposto che jjf non li fa piu, non mi dispiacerebbe un 42 mm, mi consigliate un modello affidabile in base alla vostra esperienza .
E' un orologio che adoro e desidero tanto.......
Grazie

stuxnet

31/3/21
Ciao, leggo molto ma non riesco a decidere, avevo pensato ad un classic fusion 38 mm con quadrante nero ma jtime mi ha risposto che jjf non li fa piu, non mi dispiacerebbe un 42 mm, mi consigliate un modello affidabile in base alla vostra esperienza .
E' un orologio che adoro e desidero tanto.......
Grazie
Hi mate, JJF is still producing them as of 2022 ... Please check with Puretime, they might be able to source one for you.

Should you want the super replica of the 42mm one, go for this one: Classic Fusion 42mm Real Ceramic 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Gray Gummy Strap SW300 Price is hight, but it is 99% close to genuine both dial and movement wise.

Good luck.

toyota66

10/2/20
roma
Ciao, grazie, ho visto il prodotto che dici tu, ma a parte il prezzo abbastanza alto non mi piace il modello, sono innamorato del 38 mm o al massimo i 42 ma in metallo bianco e quadrante nero, è strano perchè scrivi disponibile accanto al prodotto però poi non ce l'hanno......

stuxnet

31/3/21
Ciao, grazie, ho visto il prodotto che dici tu, ma a parte il prezzo abbastanza alto non mi piace il modello, sono innamorato del 38 mm o al massimo i 42 ma in metallo bianco e quadrante nero, è strano perchè scrivi disponibile accanto al prodotto però poi non ce l'hanno......
Yes I understand what you mean. Check with Puretime for this one he can source JJF if that's the factory you want to go with ;)