• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help anyone know a site for a ladies date just

Coffee2742

Horology Curious
31/8/17
Talking to puretime they need me to send links to what I want, problem is I can't find it I've searched a few sites found what I wanted on trusty time but they don't have it. I'm looking for a 28mm datejust in ss with a numeral face don't really care about the dial color. Swiss movement. I know its a long shot but has anyone seen this around a different site? I've been searching but no luck. Any help appreciated.

korrion

Known Member
10/7/17
Send an e-mail to a TD with a link to the watch you want. They may be able to get it for you even if it's not listed on their website.

In2bate33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/17
A friend of mine just got a lady datejust. She's having some issues with the movement. Needs to be manually wound everyday despite wearing constantly. Probably an easy fix with a watchmaker, she just chooses not to get it fixed. I get the feeling they're not purchased as much as the selection with 2824's and 2836s and possibly have been lying around for a while. I know you probably need to buy at least a 36mm but the watch will probably be much more reliable.

D

d4m.test

Send an e-mail to a TD with a link to the watch you want. They may be able to get it for you even if it's not listed on their website.

I did but they said only a direct link to a rep site will work. I've told them what I want but they said only links to check if they can get it. I even found one on there website which I like but I dont want diamond markers, still waiting to see if they can do something other then those.

D

d4m.test

A friend of mine just got a lady datejust. She's having some issues with the movement. Needs to be manually wound everyday despite wearing constantly. Probably an easy fix with a watchmaker, she just chooses not to get it fixed. I get the feeling they're not purchased as much as the selection with 2824's and 2836s and possibly have been lying around for a while. I know you probably need to buy at least a 36mm but the watch will probably be much more reliable.

Any idea where she got it? Definitly not a lot of selection in that size, I think I'd only be able to do 31mm max I have tiny wrists so don't want it to be overpowering.

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Just find a picture. From anywhere. Doesn´t have to be from a rep site.

D

d4m.test

Just find a picture. From anywhere. Doesn´t have to be from a rep site.

I did that but they said they can't even look for it with just a random picture they said it has to be a direct link from a rep site.

Zulu44gmt

3/7/15
MR as well - I sent a pic from jomashop of what I was looking for- he got back in a day or two with a nice selection. If I had to do it over, I'd just buy the mrs a Gen (let her pick it out at AD) and not fuss over it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Perfect Clones.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI