• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
If this helps debunk the coincidence:

9db40f3711bd1cc4dd75877047f49901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly this looks pretty off to me. The dial is basically purple. Markers look poorly set. What a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beefcake

Jaysn0w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/22
As I stated earlier, have you seen the flaws on gen Pateks ?

Hahaha yes.. i had my 5711 serviced last year.. it came.back after 3.months..guess what hahaha the clasp has a line from the buffing i think or had a friction with another link..

Humans are humans..but yes face hands are immaculate but your not missing anything..yeah gens are nice..but its the same it tells time..

Reactions: TESLA760

Jaysn0w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/22
I can't back this claim up. I asked Andrew (Trustytime) today. No dial update in the pipeline. If you have any documentation, please share it.

I think what will come out this week will be the final.version... as per puretime they told me the version they sent qc pics will be the production version... as for any changes in the future..they did not say a yes or no...

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Hahaha yes.. i had my 5711 serviced last year.. it came.back after 3.months..guess what hahaha the clasp has a line from the buffing i think or had a friction with another link..

Humans are humans..but yes face hands are immaculate but your not missing anything..yeah gens are nice..but its the same it tells time..

That's why I mentioned it. I have seen quite a few with misaligned markers. Yet some people want more perfection out of a rep than what you will see in some gens.

Reactions: Jaysn0w

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Looks like most TDs are raising the price to $768 for this watch.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
That's why I never use a TD lol

Is great if u can get it for less
But I don’t think diminishing a TD for any reason is acceptable in this forum.
There are a lot of scammers out there and the TDs are how newcomers buy their first rep, send the money and get a nice watch.

With time and research they may find someone that is not a TD and risk at their own judgment. But never ever diminish the importance of a TD and the forum staff on choosing those TDs to recommend us.

I bought it cheaper from a TD as I’m a steady buyer, so building your relationship have some perks as well.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Is great if u can get it for less
But I don’t think diminishing a TD for any reason is acceptable in this forum.
There are a lot of scammers out there and the TDs are how newcomers buy their first rep, send the money and get a nice watch.

With time and research they may find someone that is not a TD and risk at their own judgment. But never ever diminish the importance of a TD and the forum staff on choosing those TDs to recommend us.

I bought it cheaper from a TD as I’m a steady buyer, so building your relationship have some perks as well.

I never said people should use a non TD, it was my personal advice, or I've missed something? Lol

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I never said people should use a non TD, it was my personal advice, or I've missed something? Lol

You’re clearly a highly active member saying that you don’t buy from TD. And it can raise doubts for newcomers to the rep community. I wanted a rep for a long time and took me months to actually pull the trigger, everything went ok as I ordered from a known TD after lots of research.
Many people can read that and think less of the TDs, and end up buying and not receiving anything, that’s all.

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
You’re clearly a highly active member saying that you don’t buy from TD. And it can raise doubts for newcomers to the rep community. I wanted a rep for a long time and took me months to actually pull the trigger, everything went ok as I ordered from a known TD after lots of research.
Many people can read that and think less of the TDs, and end up buying and not receiving anything, that’s all.

I got your point then, and obviously I recommend to use a TD and not a 3rd party wechat seller where you have more chance to receive nothing or not the right item (dhgate shitter for a vsf sub ordered as exemple).

Also using a TD allow you to be on the safe side with rwi staff support, so yeah, you're absolutely right mate!

Let's get back to the main topic now :)

Reactions: Th4ySoN and Tobel

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I got your point then, and obviously I recommend to use a TD and not a 3rd party wechat seller where you have more chance to receive nothing or not the right item (dhgate shitter for a vsf sub ordered as exemple).

Also using a TD allow you to be on the safe side with rwi staff support, so yeah, you're absolutely right mate!

Let's get back to the main topic now :)

Yes!

Pull the trigger man! Look at JTime QCs.
Just wear it anywhere and don’t mind if “is too high profile”, I wear gen and reps on a daily basis and no one gives a f***, only mad people like we care.

Some big 55mm invicta, fossil or tommy h will probably get much more attention unfortunately. And last case scenario if someone call you out just tell him point blank, “if u know the difference tell me how long are u a rep enthusiast?”

Only people in the rep game will know the difference from rep as people in the gen world only refer to problems as flaws. So if someone doesn’t think is a flaw before anything he is also in the rep game. And gen guys refer to reps as “fake” while anyone on any forum will refer as reps, if they say “replica” and not fake, they also are in the rep game lol