• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New order

It'smyheritage96

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/20
Why is his qc relative to you?
Sorry just really curious about the quality for the price and it will be a few weeks till it arrives at his door so wanted to see how nice it looks on qc because I may order one I really like the dimensions of that model (y)

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Sorry just really curious about the quality for the price and it will be a few weeks till it arrives at his door so wanted to see how nice it looks on qc because I may order one I really like the dimensions of that model (y)

but there are very detailed close up pictures right there on the intime website.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Oh my bad ill go take a look on there and if it's as good as it looks then it's a bargain for less than $300 :cool:
intime are a reputable dealer, the watch you see on their website is the watch you get, you might want to search in the AP section for any flaws that this particular watch by this factory may have

Reactions: It'smyheritage96

Raihan

Looking Around
24/10/22
package has been shipped by EU Shipping but i have received china tracking! lets see.

Merdydirty

Known Member
Certified
24/4/22
San Francisco
Enjoy, it looks very classy. How long does it usually take to get. My most recent inTime took almost 6 weeks to get to US, but supposing some customs issue came up..

Raihan

Looking Around
24/10/22
Received my AP in perfect condition after 1 month of shipping.