• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Order with InTIme : OMEGA ULTR DEEP

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Update 10th November

Postman dropped off the package. All has arrived safe and well. Great experience with Ryan and the team. Amazing communication by Ryan especially.
ok buddy let’s see….
Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by HBO Max

Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Looking forward to real life pics and your first impressions :)

Congrats on your new watch
Thanks
I have already started sharing my initial experience with the watch on the other thread..

Will post updates with pics and further experience as I “ rectify” some of the shortcomings.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Merdydirty

Known Member
Certified
24/4/22
San Francisco
Congrats! This one is in my books for sure, just waiting black/blue rubber band availability and some feedback from early adopters! Sharing is caring ☺️

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Congrats! This one is in my books for sure, just waiting black/blue rubber band availability and some feedback from early adopters! Sharing is caring ☺️

Its not too bad.... Unsure if the Blue /black rubber strap will ever be available as a rep. No news from any of the chinese sites or dealers. The gen strap is available to order from most OMEGA AD's - @ 6 weeks turn a round time if you order - but the specialized buckle that goes with it is not yet available or orderable - likely 2-3 months away yet.

My feedback thus far :